Graduation will be held at the Irvine Bowl (Festival of the Arts) on June 21, 2018 at 8:00PM
Class of 2018 Graduation Day Lei Sale
If you would like your graduate to participate in this LBHS tradition, order you fresh lei today! Leis are $40 each. Click links below to order.
Class of 2018
Safe and Sober Grad Night
While our students concentrate on their studies, the Grad Committee is already planning their graduation celebration that will include:
- Chaperoned All Night party from 10 pm – 6 am at a TOP SECRET VENUE with music, dancing, games, organized activities, food, plus quiet zones for resting.
- Round-trip transportation on luxury buses to the TOP-SECRET VENUE
- Senior Pool Party
- Photography at ceremony, pool party, and Grad Night
- Baccalaureate service, a non-denominational service of celebration and appreciation
- Commencement decorations for graduation ceremony
- Class gift to the school
The above activities are a time-honored traditional end to the Laguna Beach High School experience. They are organized by a parent-run volunteer committee and are not school-funded.
Funds are raised primarily through the purchase of grad-night tickets, supplemented by our fundraisers, and with the generosity of sponsors and underwriters.
The end of our seniors’ high school experience will be here before we know it. Please help us make it an enjoyable and memorable time by making your timely payment.
Please consider paying the party fee during this Junior year… Don’t wait until Senior year! With all the other expenses of senior year (pictures, college apps, etc.) you will be glad to have the party already of the way. Plus, early payments help the committee to plan appropriately.
There are three ways to pay:
- Send a check, payable to LBHS Class of 2018, with your student to drop off in front office in the Class of 2018 folder. Please make sure the student’s name is in the memo line of the check so we can keep accurate records.
- Mail your check to: Jennifer Meiswinkel c/o LBHS Class of 2018, 29882 Top of the World Drive, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- You can use PayPal at any time to make your payment here.
anyway you do it, THANK YOU! Also if are able, please consider being a sponsor with an additional donation of $250, $500, $1000, or any other amount. We ensure that the entire class gets to attend Grad Night and your donations will help everyone celebrate.
You can even make choose to use a payment plan and just pay a portion of the $300 this year and pay the rest next year!
Scholarships are available for those with needs and they can contact Kathy McKeown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please feel free to call Beth Kruger at (949) 338-2701 or email@example.com . We will have a website up and running specifically with details, dates and info in Spring of 2017.
Your Class of 2018 Graduation Committee Chairs
Beth Kruger, Jennifer Sweet, Peggy Pietig and Jennifer Meiswinkel
Please note: We communicate almost solely via email, so if you are not receiving our emails, please send us your current email address by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to reference your student’s name.