The first day of school for the 2019-2020 school year is fast approaching. The entire TOW family is excited to see the smiling faces of students and parents! I wanted to send along a couple reminders for you:
- Classroom teacher assignments will be viewable online in the Aeries Parent Portal on Thursday, August 22nd at 3:30pm. Data confirmation needs to be completed in order to view your child's assigned teacher. Process for Data Confirmation Completion:
- Login to your Aeries Parent Portal account and follow the instructions for each of your students. Complete the “online” process; print out the Data Confirmation Receipt for each student; sign and return it to TOW on the first day of school.
- Attention incoming kinder parents: Monday, August 26 is a parent and child orientation from 8:15 to 9:15. Children will go home with parents after that and have their first official full day of school on Tuesday, August 27.
- Attention first grade parents: Monday, August 26 is our parent orientation for first grade parents only from 8:10 to 8:50 in your child's classroom. Students will be taken on a campus tour and orientation during this time and then stay for a full day of school on this day.
- Bus passes may be purchased online and those students who have done so can ride the bus on the first day of school. Bus passes will be delivered to students prior to dismissal on the first day of school.
- Parking is extremely limited in our parking lot, so we encourage you to park in the neighborhood if you plan to walk your child to class. We will have numerous staff members on campus helping to direct families towards their classrooms also.
Enjoy the last few days of summer and we'll see you on the 26th!!