To give greater flexibility in scheduling Parent/Teacher conferences, Top of the World Elementary has made conference scheduling available via the internet. Starting Monday, November 6th through Friday, November 17th, you will have the opportunity to access our calendars and pick an available time that best fits your schedule. This is a web based program and can be accessed from any computer 24/7. If you have not made an appointment by November 17th your child’s teacher will make an appointment for you and notify you via a “take home note” by November 20th.
Parent conferences will take place the week of November 27h through December 1st, 2017. Top of the World welcomes you to use one of our computers during normal school hours if you do not have access to the internet at home or work.
The following instructions are necessary to help you to select an available time and create an appointment.
From the ONLINE SCHEDULER Home Page:
- Choose your students school from drop down list and click GO.
- Enter school password “topoftheworld” (all lowercase, no space.)
- Click on “LOOKUP STUDENT ID”.
- Enter students first name and last name and enter birth date including year.
- A list of student’s teacher will be displayed. Check box next to the name of the teacher that you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school see step 8.
- You can see all of your student’s teachers at one time by answering YES to this question. “Do you want to schedule conference for another student? Then repeat step above for your other students. You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- If you have only one student, answer NO to “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student.”
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- If you would like an email reminder sent to you, enter your email address that you use daily. (Your email is kept private)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to change or cancel your appointment if necessary).
You will find this is an easy way to make and change appointments. Please take full advantage of the scheduling system.