- TueApr25 Kindergarten Registration 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- MonMay01 Teacher Appreciation Week
- TueMay02 Teacher Appreciation Week
- WedMay03 Teacher Appreciation Week
- ThuMay04 Teacher Appreciation Week
- FriMay05 Science On-the-Go
- FriMay05 Teacher Appreciation Week
- TueMay09 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- MonMay15 CAASPP Testing
- TueMay16 CAASPP Testing
- TueMay16 PTA Meeting
- WedMay17 CAASPP Testing
- WedMay17 Volunteer Tea
- WedMay17 Coffee Break - Changing the Game Projec 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuMay18 CAASPP Testing
- ThuMay18 Kindergarten Orientation 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- FriMay19 CAASPP Testing
- MonMay22 CAASP Testing
- TueMay23 CAASP Testing
- TueMay23 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
OUR MISSION IS FOR EACH STUDENT TO GAIN THE KNOWLEGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
SHIFT TO COMMON CORE MATH
Our shift to Common Core is not only a shift in curriculum, but more importantly, a shift in math practices. We spend more time on concepts, so our students don't just know their "math facts," but really understand how those facts will come to play in their every day lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT EL MORRO
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
WATCH THE 2015 EGG DROP
Every spring, El Morro 4th graders spent weeks working as individuals and in groups to develop a contraption that would keep a raw egg from breaking after being dropped from a second story window. Aside from a few restrictions, students were encouraged to think critically and creatively to come up with egg-saving devices.
Distinguished School Award Winner
Vocal and Instrumental Music Participation
in 2nd-5th Grade
Raised By PTA Annually