- TueApr23 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedApr24 School Site Council Mtg 2:45 PM to 3:45 PM
- ThuApr25 LBHS PTA Meeting 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- ThuApr25 Family Literacy Night - Parent Workshop Part 3 - Hector Meza 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- WedMay01 LBUSD Presents Dr. Denise Pope 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- FriMay03 End of 12 Week Grade Period
- FriMay03 LBHS Staff Meeting 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- MonMay06 AP Testing Week
- MonMay13 AP Testing Week
- MonMay13 Prom Spirit Week
- TueMay14 Prom Spirit Week
- TueMay14 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedMay15 Prom Spirit Week
- ThuMay16 Prom Spirit Week
- ThuMay16 DELAC Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- FriMay17 Prom Pep Assy Day
- FriMay17 Period 2 8:00 AM to 9:54 AM
- FriMay17 Break 9:54 AM to 10:04 AM
- FriMay17 Pep Assembly 10:14 AM to 11:14 AM
- FriMay17 Period 4 11:15 AM to 12:37 PM
OUR MISSION IS TO MAXIMIZE LEARNING FOR EVERY STUDENT IN A SUPPORTIVE AND CARING ENVIRONMENT TO ENSURE THAT UPON GRADUATION, ALL STUDENTS ARE READY FOR COLLEGE, CAREER, AND GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP.
Welcome back to Breaker Live! In this episode, there are a few public service announcements about detentions, lost and found, and some hacks for Spring Break. We also take a look at an exciting new opportunity for an innovative class next year and celebrate an extremely talented Breaker. Enjoy!
At Breaker Live, we constantly try to improve our programming to help reflect our student community. To do so, we need your feedback! Please fill out this form to let us know what you think. Our staff works really hard, so please be honest but constructive.
Check out the archive of all our episode from seasons 1 through 6.
CONNECT WITH LBHS
Keep up with LBHS students and stay up to date on upcoming events and activities.
California Gold Ribbon Award
One Computing Device Per Student
Student Participation in Athletics
US News & World Report Gold Medal School