The documents and resources below are frequently-requested information by parents regarding school policies and programs. This information also constitutes the Document and Information portion of the Parent Data Confirmation (PDC) process. During the PDC, we recommend that you bookmark this webpage so you can toggle easily back to your Aeries PDC page and for quick future access. Each link below will direct you to the webpage where the information or document is located.
Please read the following information carefully, as much of the day-to-day operations of the school depends on understanding and adhering to these policies. Completion of this Parent Data Confirmation process means that your children will be held accountable to these policies.
Breaker Day 2022: August 11-12
During Breaker Day before every school year, parents and students should familiarize themselves with all of the following information and requirements:
- Data Confirmation: bring a digital or printed receipt and a SIGNED proof of completion. This is MANDATORY for participation in Breaker Day. Assistance is available in the LBHS Main Office.
- Residency Verification: be sure to have completed the LBUSD Residency Verification Process. This is MANDATORY for participation in Breaker Day. Information and forms can be found on the enrollment page.
- School Photo: 9th, 10th, and 11th graders will be taking their yearbook pictures during Breaker Day, so please dress appropriately. Seniors will only take ID photos, and must schedule senior portraits with Simonson Photography (see flyer below).
- Class Schedules: Students will receive textbooks and schedules on Breaker Day. Schedules WILL NOT include periods or teachers (this is not an error). That information will be available on Aeries after 4PM on August 19th. Counselors will be on site to answer questions regarding schedules.
- If you are unable to make your slotted time, please choose an alternative as soon as possible.
Purchases, Donations, and Subscriptions
Various programs at or associated with LBHS offer optional purchases, donations, and subscriptions. Some purchases and donations links will accept online payments directly from their websites; cash and checks will be accepted in-person as well for ASB items on Breaker Day.
*Athletic FastPass Description: Donate to Laguna Beach High School Booster Athletics and receive a 2022-2023 Friends and Family FastPass which gains free entry to all home Laguna Beach High School sports games! Funds raised are used to support Breaker Athletics in a variety of ways including athletic scholarships, varsity letter club, new vans/van wraps, gym refurbishment design, equipment upgrades, and administrative accounting for all sports (this includes football, boys basketball, girls and boys volleyball, excluding CIF playoffs. NOTE: This is not an individual sport donation/allocation.)
The following documents may not apply to your student. Please print the document if any do apply and return it to the LBHS front office.