How much does LBUSD receive under Proposition 30?
The District receives $200 per pupil which equates to $581,654.00.
How does LBUSD spend Proposition 30 funds?
- The District uses funds for extra teaching sections for students.
What are the taxes that fund Proposition 30 and when do they expire?
- Increase to State sales tax rate by 0.25% which expires on 12/31/2016.
- Higher State income tax brackets are in place through 2018.
- 10.3% for income over $250,000
- 11.3% for income over $300,000
- 12.3% for income over $500,000