- Yearbooks are still available for purchase in the Activities Office for $95. If you pre-ordered a yearbook and have not picked it up, you must pick it up from Mrs. Sadler in room 22 at break, lunch, or during 6th period.
- There are still a few spots open for Junior girls interested in being an Arch Bearer for the 2017 Commencement Ceremony. Anyone interested should sign up in the Activities office. Community service hours will be awarded to those who participate.
- All Powder Puff jerseys should be turned in to the Activities Office ASAP.
- All students who registered for Breaker's Advance: there will be a brief meeting during lunch in room 63 this Tuesday, June 13th. Treats provided!
- Boys Lacrosse clinics will be today and Thursday June 13th and 15th. Girls Lacrosse clinic will continue on Wednesday. All clinics will be from 3 - 4:30pm.
- Did you order a yearbook? Check the list posted outside the Activities Office door. Yearbooks are still available for pre-order for $95. Pay with cash, check or charge in the Activities Office.
- This Saturday, for two performances only, the LBHS Drama presents their Playwriting and Directing Showcase, featuring HAPPY HOUR, an original play by Bayley Thomas, and FEELINGS, original pieces written and directed by the LBHS Theatre II class. The performances will be held at 2:30 and 7:00pm on Saturday in the Greene Room, LBHS Room 55. The suggested donation is $5 at the door.
- Any Senior interested in being chosen as the Senior Speaker for Graduation this year should submit a typewritten speech of up to 5 minutes in length to the Activities Office by June 8th.
- All Student Athletes should check for an email that was sent to each of you last Friday for an invitation to participate in the Keith Hawkins Leadership presentation part 2 next Friday, June 9th . Your response to the email is due by Friday of this week.
- Don’t forget June 3rd, Breakfast with the Breakers. Have your sports physical done and stay for the pancake breakfast for only $5. Invite the whole family for community day.
- There will be an Athletic Leadership team meeting tomorrow at 7:30AM in the North Gym.
- Ms. Hanson’s AP Euro Class with the We-Service organization is holding a sock drive. Socks are an often overlooked luxury for homeless individuals. Please donate gently used or new socks to the box in your 4th period class by next Friday. The class that donates the most socks will receive a pizza lunch.
- There is a Girls Tennis meeting for players and parents tonight in the library at 6:30PM.
- The Feminist Club is holding a film screening in room 27 on Monday, June 8th at 5PM.