- WedMar01 Preview ASP Session 3 Classes 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- FriMar03 Flag Assembly 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- SatMar04 ASP Session 3 Online Registration Begins 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- MonMar13 4th grade Pilgrim Overnight
- MonMar13 PTA Meeting 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- TueMar14 4th grade Pilgrim Overnight
- TueMar14 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedMar15 4th grade Pilgrim Overnight
- WedMar15 Coffee Break 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- WedMar15 CLC PTA Meeting 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- ThuMar16 4th grade Pilgrim Overnight
- ThuMar16 ASP Session 2 Ends 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- ThuMar23 All Kinder Early - Minimum Day 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- ThuMar23 Minimum Day 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- FriMar24 All Kinder Early - Minimum Day 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- FriMar24 Jog A Thon 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- FriMar24 Minimum Day - 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- SunMar26 ASP Session 3 Registration Ends 11:00 PM to 11:59 PM
- MonMar27 ASP Session 3 Begins 2:20 PM to 3:20 PM
- TueMar28 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
TOP OF THE WORLD ELEMENTARY STRIVES TO ENCOURAGE COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT, STRONG ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE, AND SHARED VALUES THAT RECOGNIZE THE NEED TO EDUCATE THE "WHOLE CHILD." WE EMBODY THE BELIEF THAT ALL STUDENTS CAN SUCCEED.
TOW CODING CLUB
Coding is quickly becoming a frontrunner in electives and after school programs throughout the country. Around the world, students from elementary level to college graduates are increasingly getting acquainted with the basics of coding. The American “Hour of Code” effort reports it has already persuaded over 28 million people to give programming a try. Coding not only is what makes games, websites and applications possible, but it encourages problem solving and collaboration. Starting in 2014, the TOW Coding Club began giving our students an opportunity to capitalize on this growing trend of learning code.
SHIFT TO COMMON CORE AND MATH
Our shift to Common Core is not only a shift in curriculum, but more importantly, a shift in math practices. We spend more time on concepts, so our students don't just know their "math facts," but really understand how those facts will come to play in their every day lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT
TOP OF THE WORLD
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
Hours Donated Last Year Alone
California Distinguished School Awards
Student-to-Laptop Ratio in 5th Grade