- ThuMar02 Read Across America
- ThuMar02 Walk Through Revolution
- FriMar03 Science On-the-Go
- TueMar14 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedMar15 Coffee Break 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- ThuMar16 After School Club Ends
- FriMar17 Art Masters
- TueMar21 PTA Meeting
- ThuMar23 Parent-Teacher Conference
- FriMar24 Jogathon
- FriMar24 Parent-Teacher Conference
- MonMar27 After School Clubs Start
- TueMar28 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- FriApr07 Science On-the-Go
- MonApr10 Bus Driver/Custodian Appreciation Week
- TueApr11 Bus Driver/Custodian Appreciation Week
- TueApr11 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedApr12 Bus Driver/Custodian Appreciation Week
- ThuApr13 Bus Driver/Custodian Appreciation Week
- ThuApr13 Pre TK/K Orientation
OUR MISSION IS FOR EACH STUDENT TO GAIN THE KNOWLEGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
SHIFT TO COMMON CORE MATH
Our shift to Common Core is not only a shift in curriculum, but more importantly, a shift in math practices. We spend more time on concepts, so our students don't just know their "math facts," but really understand how those facts will come to play in their every day lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT EL MORRO
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
WATCH THE 2015 EGG DROP
Every spring, El Morro 4th graders spent weeks working as individuals and in groups to develop a contraption that would keep a raw egg from breaking after being dropped from a second story window. Aside from a few restrictions, students were encouraged to think critically and creatively to come up with egg-saving devices.
Distinguished School Award Winner
Vocal and Instrumental Music Participation
in 2nd-5th Grade
Raised By PTA Annually