Community Service Guidelines
STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE 40 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE TO GRADUATE
- Community Service Cards are available in the ROP Office located in the LBHS Library.
- Acceptable Community Service must be done for a non-profit organization. (Any other service must be authorized by LBHS Administration)
Things to Consider Before Volunteering
- Are you interested in or have a passion for a specific issue/cause/organization?
- Do you want to volunteer for different events/organizations, or are you looking to make an ongoing commitment?
- When/how often are you available to volunteer? Can they depend on you to follow through with your commitment?
- Do you have dependable transportation?
- Is there a friend that you would like to join you?