- MonDec11 Mindful Monday TMS
- MonDec11 Spark of Love Toy Drive Begins TMS
- MonDec11 Geography&Bee Club Meets 12:36 PM to 1:13 PMTMS
- MonDec11 Talent Show Rehearsal grades 1-3 2:30 PM to 5:30 PMMPR
- MonDec11 Running Club Meets 3:00 PM to 4:30 PMTMS
- MonDec11 Homework Club Meets 3:05 PM to 4:00 PMTMS
- MonDec11 Jazz Band Meets 3:05 PM to 4:05 PMTMS
- MonDec11 LBHS Instrumental Concert 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMArtists Theater
- TueDec12 Spark of Love Toy Drive Begins TMS
- TueDec12 Braille Club Meets 12:36 PM to 1:13 PMTMS
- TueDec12 Christian Club Meets 12:36 PM to 1:13 PMTMS
- TueDec12 Eco Club Meets 3:05 PM to 4:05 PMTMS
- TueDec12 Homework Club Meets 3:05 PM to 4:00 PMTMS
- TueDec12 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMBoard Room - LBUSD District Office 550 Blumont Street, Laguna Beach
- WedDec13 Spark of Love Toy Drive Begins TMS
- WedDec13 8th Grade Grad meeting 8:45 AM to 9:45 AMTMS
- WedDec13 Creative Writing Club Meets 12:36 PM to 1:13 PMTMS
- WedDec13 Talent Show Rehearsal Grade 4-5 1:30 PM to 3:30 PMMPR
- WedDec13 Art Club Meets 3:05 PM to 4:05 PMTMS
- WedDec13 Homework Club Meets 3:05 PM to 4:00 PMTMS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
California has a new accountability system that is based on multiple measures. These measures are used to determine school and district progress toward meeting the needs of our students. The measures are based on factors that contribute to a quality education, including high school graduation rates, college/career readiness, student test scores, English learner (EL) progress, suspension rates, and parent engagement.
All LBUSD Videos
ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
LBUSD recently completed a large scale energy efficiency project. Every light district-wide was changed to LED and all HVAC units were replaced or restored to optimal condition. Check out the following video highlighting the changes and their impact on student learning.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
LBHS teacher Bridget Porter shares her unique personal story and the life circumstances that not only led her to teach art at Laguna Beach High School, but also to care deeply for the environment. Be inspired and watch as her students create beautiful art installations from wasted plastic.
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology