- WedJun01 GATE Parent Presentation 1:30 PM to 2:00 PMTOW MPR
- WedJun01 Athletic Physicals 2:30 PM to 4:30 PMLBHS Quad
- WedJun01 Open House 5:00 PM to 8:00 PMEMS
- ThuJun02 Minimum Day 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:40 AMTOW
- ThuJun02 Minimum Day All K 8:00 AM to 10:40 AMTOW
- ThuJun02 8th Grade Panoramic Picture 10:00 AM to 11:00 AMTMS
- ThuJun02 Athletic Physicals 2:30 PM to 4:30 PMLBHS Quad
- ThuJun02 7th Grade Drama Show 4:30 PM to 5:30 PMTMS
- ThuJun02 Open House 5:30 PM to 8:00 PMTOW
- FriJun03 3rd Grade Field Trip 8:30 AM to 11:30 AMTOW
- FriJun03 7th Grade Drama Show 6:30 PM to 7:30 PMTMS
- FriJun03 Dance Encore Show 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMLBHS Dance Studio
- SatJun04 SAT Test
- SunJun05 Senior Baccalaureate 3:00 PM to 5:00 PMLBHS
- MonJun06 Binder Awareness Day TMS
- MonJun06 Track & Field Banquet 6:00 PM to 10:00 PMLBHS Quad
- MonJun06 4th & 5th Concert 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMThurston Middle School, 2100 Park Ave, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, United States
- TueJun07 LBHS Band/Jazz Concert 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMLBHS Artists Theater
- WedJun08 PTA Meeting 9:00 AM to 10:30 AMTMS
- WedJun08 6th Grade Luncheon 12:36 PM to 1:13 PMTMS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
This year's SchoolPower Fund-A-Need raised almost $300,000 for LBUSD!! With this money, LBUSD will be able to renovate 12 classrooms at LBHS and Thurston with multiple monitors, audio amplification, and flexible furniture. Additionally, Thurston's library will undergo a complete renovation to become a modern, collaborative learning environment. Check out our video highlighting one parent's wacky journey to becoming a hero for his LBUSD child!
LBHS GIRLS BASKETBALL
The 2016 LBHS Girls Varsity Basketball team is having one of their best seasons in school history! The Lady Breakers are led by head coach Mark Lewis, and senior co-captains Alexandra Lewis and Jackie Cenan. Follow the team as they attempt to win the Orange Coast League and make a deep run in the CIF playoffs!
TENNIS COURT REMODEL
The City of Laguna Beach and the Laguna Beach Unified School District recently renovated the LBHS Community Tennis Courts. Check out the highlights of this highly comprehensive and successful project.
2015 TMS LIP DUB
Check out this year's welcome back to school video featuring every student and staff member at Thurston!
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology