- MonAug31 Wave Rider Day 7:30 AM to 1:15 PMTMS
- MonAug31 Breaker Day 8:00 AM to 3:00 PMLaguna Beach High School, 625 Park Avenue, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, United States
- ThuSep03 Teacher and Classroom assignments available online 3:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- MonSep07 Labor Day Holiday DO
- TueSep08 First Day of School for Students DO
- TueSep08 First day School 1-5
- TueSep08 First Day of School 7:30 AM to 2:35 PM625 Park Ave, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
- TueSep08 First Day of School 7:55 AM to 2:25 PM
- TueSep08 Kindergarten Orientation early start 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- TueSep08 Kindergarten orientation late start 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM
- TueSep08 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:30 PMDO - Board Room
- WedSep09 First day Kindergarten
- WedSep09 First Day - Kindergarten 9:00 AM to 1:30 PMEMS
- WedSep09 After school class preview 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- FriSep11 FLAG ASSEMBLY 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- SatSep12 After School Class registration opens 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- TueSep15 Minimum day - 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:40 AM
- TueSep15 Minimum Day - All Kinder 8:00 AM to 10:40 AM
- TueSep15 Back to School Night 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedSep16 Make-up Picture Day TMS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
YEAR-END TECH REVIEW
The LBUSD technology team worked on many exciting and innovative projects this year. In addition to beefing up the wireless infrastructure and increasing network speeds across all sites, the team began initial phases of a district-wide BYOD implementation. Additionally, the team began a multi-year project to modernize classroom learning spaces into the 21st century with the 4CLE initiative. It was an exciting year for LBUSD tech!
We are setting out on an ambitious journey to rethink the classroom. Our 4CLE (4C's Learning Environments) are focused on collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication. This project was fully funded by School Power on 3/15/2015. Twelve classrooms will receive the benefit from this project. Thank you SchoolPower for your generous funding.
THE 4CLE CLASSROOM
LBUSD is beginning to transition classrooms into modern learning spaces based upon the 4C's: critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and communication.
CODING CLUB AT TOW
TOW recently started a Coding Club to get kids excited about computer programming and the array of careers in the field of programming.
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
Students Attend Colleges and Universities