- SatNov18 Food,Toiletries & Sock Drive TMS
- SunNov19 Food,Toiletries & Sock Drive TMS
- SunNov19 ECO Club Work Day 9:00 AM to 1:00 PMTMS
- MonNov20 Colonia Days EMS
- MonNov20 Food,Toiletries & Sock Drive TMS
- TueNov21 Colonia Days EMS
- TueNov21 4th Grade Marketplace 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMTOW - In Classrooms
- WedNov22 Thanksgiving Holiday Break - All Sites Closed
- ThuNov23 Thanksgiving Holiday Break - All Sites Closed
- FriNov24 Thanksgiving Holiday Break - All Sites Closed
- MonNov27 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Day EMS
- MonNov27 Minimum Day Schedule Grades 1-5 - Conferences 7:55 AM to 11:40 AM
- MonNov27 Minimum Day Schedule Kinder 8:15 AM to 11:40 AM
- MonNov27 Talent Show Auditions - grade level tbd 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMTOW MPR
- TueNov28 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Day EMS
- TueNov28 Minimum Day Schedule Grades 1-5 7:55 AM to 11:40 AM
- TueNov28 Minimum Day Schedule Kindergarten 8:15 AM to 11:40 AM
- TueNov28 Talent Show Auditions - grade level tbd 12:00 PM to 2:00 PMTOW MPR
- WedNov29 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Day EMS
- WedNov29 Minimum Day Schedule 1-5 7:55 AM to 11:40 AM
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
California has a new accountability system that is based on multiple measures. These measures are used to determine school and district progress toward meeting the needs of our students. The measures are based on factors that contribute to a quality education, including high school graduation rates, college/career readiness, student test scores, English learner (EL) progress, suspension rates, and parent engagement.
All LBUSD Videos
ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
LBUSD recently completed a large scale energy efficiency project. Every light district-wide was changed to LED and all HVAC units were replaced or restored to optimal condition. Check out the following video highlighting the changes and their impact on student learning.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
LBHS teacher Bridget Porter shares her unique personal story and the life circumstances that not only led her to teach art at Laguna Beach High School, but also to care deeply for the environment. Be inspired and watch as her students create beautiful art installations from wasted plastic.
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology